Are you experiencing problems with your tooth? Suffering from unbearable toothache? If the condition of your teeth is worsening making you uncomfortable then it is the time to visit an endodontist in Gurgaon. An endodontist is specialized in performing root canal treatment and keeping the teeth in their perfect state
The root canal treatment in gurgaon is needed when a large cavity damages the roots of your teeth. Proper root canal treatment in gurgaon is done at Modern Dental Center-Dental Clinic Gurgaon and absolute dental care is taken here.
The roots may be damaged due to an injury or any other reasons too. Since the roots gets infected and inflamed, they need to be treated immediately. This treatment helps in removing the infected pulp and restores the roots.
1. The tooth has two basic parts; the crown is the part that is seen above the gum and the root anchors the tooth to the jaw bone.
2. There is soft tissue inside the crown and roots called pulp that keeps the tooth alive and nourished.
3. The Crown is made up of outer layer called as enamel and inner layer called dentin.The continuity and structure of these layers protects the tooth from the entry of any foreign substances and bacteria.
4. The pulp consists of specialized dental cells, blood vessels, tissue fibres and some nerve fibres.
5. The pulp may get damaged due to many reasons, the main cause being a cavity which grows deeper if not filled on time and ultimately reaches the nerves contained in the pulp. Since the cavity is filled with bacteria, the pulp gets inflammed and causes pain.
There are few symptoms that may hint the need of getting a root canal treatment done. The major symptom is pain in the teeth, which may vary and get intense when you bite down.
The pain may lessen during the day and can increase at any point of time. In addition to this, you may also experience sensitivity to extreme hot and cold foods or liquids. In such a situation, your gums may swell and feel tender making it uncomfortable to bear the pain
1. Severe tooth ache
2. Extreme sensitivity to hot and cold liquids
3. Pain stays for a long time once it occurs
When you experience all these symptoms, it is the time to visit our endodontist in Gurgaon. You can first explain your symptoms on call, so that we can keep your visit on priority if you need an emergency care. The dentist will first perform an X-ray to take a note of the current condition of your teeth and will then take the necessary action. While you are on your way to our clinic, we would suggest you to apply an ice pack to the outside of your jaw to get relief from the pain.
1. Saves ailing tooth from extraction- There are chances that your infected tooth may get destabilized from its position if left untreated. It may also result in complete fall out or may demand extraction. To save you from living with a gap in the tooth, root canal treatment will treat the diseased tooth and will restore it.
2. Relieves toothache- An infected tooth pulp can be highly painful and can be treated only through root canal treatment. The treatment is important as the infection may lead to fever, tenderness, foul smell around the affected tooth/teeth and trouble in chewing. With this treatment, you can get relief from such tooth-worries.
3. Improves the tooth appearance- The tooth infection is likely to make the affected area look darker resulting into severe aesthetic issues. But after you have visited our clinic, theendodontist will seal the hole in the tooth with a bonding material that looks natural. We can even help you with custom-made crown to strengthen your tooth. No doubt, it will perform like your natural tooth or even better than that.
4. Overall well-being- You must know that the infection in your teeth can travel throughout your system resulting in various other health issues. The bacteria in your teeth can be fatal if it is transferred to other areas of the body. Thus, the root canal treatment can protect you from such infections and enhance your overall health.
Besides the aforementioned reasons to get the root canal treatment done, our experienced dentist will make you aware of its lifelong benefits.
Our endodontist is certified and has successfully performed a number of root canal treatments successfully. The treatment will be done keeping in mind the patient’s past dental records and his/her sensitivity to pain.
At our clinic, we have all the necessary tools, equipment and devices to make the root canal treatment a success. You must know that it is highly important to visit only a professional and experienced endodontist for the root canal treatment in Gurgaon, as not all have 100% success records. Therefore, you must plan to approach us to avail the most competitive dental packages and an outstanding dental service. Take care!
OPD clinic : 101, Aap Ka Bazaar, Gurudwara Road, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, India By Appointment : +91- 9810174150